Care instructions / Green finger
Do not immerse in solvent
Do not hit and deform the metal
Our rings do not require specific maintenance.
All our rings are 100% handmade.
Our product has a unique treatment of eco friendly resin infiltration in the wood of your ring, with this we get a product resistant to water and dirt.
If a little polishing paste remains on the ring, this may cause your finger to turn a greenish hue. Do not worry, it is not toxic and it is easily removed with soap and water. It will also be removed from the ring in a couple of days with hand washing or with any silver cleaner.