We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. You can change the settings or obtain more information on our "Cookies Policy" page or by clicking on the "More information" button.
Below, in accordance with current regulations, we detail what cookies are and what we use them for on our website.
What are cookies?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent (by activating cookies in your browser) www.viademonte.com will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
Types of cookies used
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third party cookies: The Web of www.viademonte.com You can use third-party services that, on behalf of www.viademonte.com They will collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
www.viademonte.com uses session cookies to save user and browsing data and thus facilitate the use of the store.
20 days after installation
Used to save session data, such as remembering the username, saved carts, etc.
Third party cookies
Two years from configuration or update
Used to limit the percentage of requests.
30 minutes from configuration or update
End of browser session
Not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.
Six months from configuration or update
Two years from configuration or update
Used to store visitor custom variable data. This cookie is created when a programmer uses the method _setCustomVar with a custom visitor variable. It was also used for the retired _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
This link will grant the right to revoke your consent to cookies, by pressing it you will be able to clear all cookies except those of Prestashop.
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections of our Web.
To know how to manage cookies in the browser, please visit the following links:
Google Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
To know how delete from your browser the cookies registered by www.viademonte.com, please visit the following links:
Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920 (in English)
For more information, please visit the following link: